- Bilingual Kindergarten Program (4K & 5K)
- Science and Technology
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Music and Art
- Health and Physical Education
- Ethics and Religious Cultures program
- Second Steps Conflict Resolution Program – Heroes’ Haven
- Language Support Initiatives
French Second Language
- Vocabulary building
- Thematic approach
- Emphasis on oral skills
- Reading and writing skills developed
- Enriched work where necessary
We believe in the philosophy of inclusion and we make every effort to ensure that each child’s needs are met. As such we also provide alternative learning spaces to meet student’s needs. Individualized educational plans are developed for children with special needs. Individual and small group instruction is available for children where needed.
This year we are launching an ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) project where a teacher and an SET will lead a flexible classroom with a focus on integrating ASD students back into the regular classroom by cycle 2.
Our school works hard to incorporate computer technology into everyday learning.